NLBMDA is hosting a webinar entitled COVID-19 Legal and Practical Guidance for Businesses. Set for 2 p.m. on Thursday, March 19, NLBMDA invites its members to join Bernstein Shur’s Coronavirus Legal Response Team along with the Portland Regional Chamber of Commerce for a webinar to discuss updates and details on the various implications the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) may have on your business and employees.
Bernstein Shur is NLBMDA’s and NRLA’s legal counsel and is offering this as a complementary webinar.
Topics expected to be discussed during this webinar include updates on the following:
• Crisis Management & Communications
• Human Resources / Employment Issues, including related Legislation
• Small Business Administration Actions
• Contract Issues & Documentation
• Other Legislative Acts – State and Federal
Attendees are welcome to submit questions in advance for the panelist, who will spend most of the webinar in a live Q&A format. Click here to register.
Please submit any questions to Ann Freeman at firstname.lastname@example.org.